Introducing your project/company to investors
On behalf of our clients, we handle the introduction and marketing of your project/company to potential active or passive investors or joint-venture partners.
We hereby proceed as follows:
- Identifying potentially interested investors in Europe and overseas. (strategic partner searches)
- Establishing contact and sending marketing material to interested investors (the results of our Due Diligence can be forwarded at a later stage).
- Conducting bilateral negotiations with the most important potential investors.
- Requesting all possible offers, declarations of intent (LOI) and preliminary evaluations. If necessary, initiating a bidding procedure or an EU-wide tender.
- Acquiring and introducing potential investors; agreement concerning the performing of a Due Diligence test with the best bidders (in this connection: organising a suitable data room using the locally available legal resources and accounting resources).
- Planning, organising and performing the Due Diligence test.
- Subsequent to requesting, analysing and evaluating all binding offers, we then select the best bidder.
- Supporting the drafting of a Purchase Agreement and other necessary legal documents (local legal advice: external).
Throughout all stages, we maintain a close, trusting relationship with our contractual partners.